Senior/Middle DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge of programming languages (Microsoft software stack preferred);
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines, GitHub & SQL;
- Automating build and release processes for applications;
- Microsoft Azure experience;
- CI / CD.
Will be a plus
- Docker experience;
- Terraform experience;
- TypeScript, .Net;
- MS SQL.
- Make recommendations as to the feasibility of implementation of modified or new technologies and/or frameworks;
- Maintain and apply a good understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities and excellent analytical skills and proven ability to be effective when working on multiple high-priority tasks;
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development, understanding of security-based design patterns;
- Work on infrastructure backlog tasks as assigned;
- Participate in scrum meetings and follow agile development processes.
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Professional and personal growth;
- 5-day work-week in a friendly and family work environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible full-time work;
- Ability to work remotely;
- English training;
- Active team building and corporate parties.