Senior/Middle Back-end Developer
Full time Odesa Remote
- 5+ years experience developing with .NET and C#.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent extensive experience with .NET, C#, and familiarity with latest .NET frameworks and technologies.
- Quick learner, able to learn new technologies and apply them to solve everyday tasks.
- Skilled with REST API.
- ASP.NET Core (Web API, WCF).
- Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework).
- MS SQL.
- Familiarity with Jira, GitHub.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- English proficiency: Upper Intermediate or higher.
Would be a plus
- Microsoft Azure.
- Azure Service Bus.
- Azure Functions (Serverless).
- Provide senior-level systems design, development, programming, consultation, and support for next-generation application based on C# and .NET Core 2.2 — 3.1.x, relational databases, and distributed n-tier application platforms.
- Serve as a technical expert in the evaluation and testing of the capabilities, characteristics, and requirements of existing and emerging information systems technologies.
- Make recommendations as to the feasibility of implementation of modified or new technologies and/or frameworks.
- Maintain and apply a good understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities and excellent analytical skills and proven ability to be effective when working on multiple high-priority tasks.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development, understanding of security-based design patterns.
- Play an active role in the design and development of new code and support legacy systems.
- Work on infrastructure backlog tasks.
- Participate in the Agile/Scrum development process.
- Interesting projects and plenty of challenging tasks
- Professional and personal growth
- 5-day workweek in a friendly work environment
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible full-time work
- Ability to work remotely
- English courses
- Active team building and corporate parties