Table of Contents
Client-Side vs Server-Side Rendering
While distinguishing between client-side or server-side rendering may seem like splitting hairs to the average user, being able to use a single programming language for both frontend and backend development dramatically simplifies the development process.
What is PHP?
PHP is a widely used website programming language whose acronym originally stood for “personal home pages,” and now stands for “hypertext preprocessor.” Upwards of 75% of websites are currently configured with PHP. The language is embedded in HTML (hypertext markup language), the standard markup language for creating web pages, so it is highly compatible with HTML. PHP is open-source, so it is free to use, and PHP hosting is relatively inexpensive.
- Streaming services like Netflix or Hulu
- Chat applications that run on multiple devices
- Stock trader applications that track prices, perform calculations, analyze data and create charts and graphs
- User tracking and communication applications that allow you to monitor user behaviors, gather statistics, and interact with targeted groups
- ML and AI projects
- Browser plugins like LastPass or Wikibuy
- The scope and nature of you project
- The client’s requirements
- The need for scaling and machine learning functionality
- Requirements for cloud integration
- Security needs
- Other project-specific needs and requirements
Website Engineering at Tateeda
When it comes to building a top quality business website with flawless functionality, nothing beats experience. From selecting the best tech stack to writing code, the seasoned professionals at Tateeda draw on years of expertise to build a custom website that meets your requirements and exceeds your expectations. Contact Tateeda today, and see what a difference professional experience makes in website development.